Re: [code] [scintillua] Scintillua 3.5.3-1

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 09:29:00 -0500 (EST)

Hi Richard,

On Wed, 21 Jan 2015, Richard Philips wrote:

> Hi Mitchell,
>

> I'm not sure I completely understand what scintillua means (how scintilla,
> lua, textadept are related).
>
> If you find the time, could you please go into more detail on this.

Sorry I forgot to insert the description...

Scintillua adds dynamic Lua LPeg lexers to Scintilla. It is the quickest
way to add new or customized syntax highlighting and code folding for
programming languages to any Scintilla-based text editor or IDE.
Scintillua was designed to be dropped into or compiled with any Scintilla
environment.

Textadept is a Scintilla-based editor that leverages Scintillua for its
syntax highlighting.