[code] Make word wrap the default?

From: Ryan P.C. McQuen <ryan.q.att.linux.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 14:41:59 -0800

Just wondering if this has been considered, or is a good/bad idea for
any reason. I couldn't find a thread that mentioned it so I am posting
here in the hopes 7.8 might have word wrap as the default behavior.

As a side note, thanks for this great project and I am happy to be the
Slackware packager of it for slackbuilds.org. ;-)

Best,
Ryan

--
---