[code] RFE: python and markdown lexers

From: Carlos Pita <carlosjosepita.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 20:01:34 -0300

Hi all,

1) The python lexer has some shortcomings that IMO should be easy to fix:

- python 3 not completely supported. AFAICS, just the nonlocal keyword
has to be added.

- cython not supported. This is really another lexer which should
inherit from the python lexer most of its functionality and add some
new keywords (cdef, ...). cython is an important language nowadays as
it's heavily used to build the python scientific stack. I think it's
worthwhile for scintillua to support it.

2) On the markdown side:

- the lexer is setting font sizes, even absolute ones. I don't think
this should go into the lexer, am I wrong?

- support for folding at headers would make a simple and nice outliner
possible for note taking.

Please tell me what do you think and how can I help.

Cheers

--
Carlos