Re: [code][textadept] Can't find f10-binding

From: Simon Lundmark <simon.att.pixeldiet.se>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 06:22:32 +0100

Hey Mitchell,

Thanks! But I can't seem to fix it. I added a .gtkrc-2.0 with the described
settings in my user-folder but that did nothing. So I tried adding one to a
few other places but nothing seemed to help. I tried both the ~/.textadept
and also the folder where textadept is located and finally in the
etc/gtk-2.0/-folder but none of them changed anything. It's not the
right-click context menu, it's the "File"-menu that's opened for me.

Cheers,
Simon

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 3:11 PM, Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com> wrote:

> Hi Simon,
>
> On Wed, 4 Feb 2015, Simon Lundmark wrote:
>
> Hi,
>>
>> I'm trying to use f10 for our debugger as step-over, but I can't seem to
>> rebind it and I can't find where textadept actually binds it either.
>> Somehow pressing f10 opens up the menu. This is on windows and I haven't
>> tried on any other platform (yet).
>>

> This is a GTK-specific thing. For whatever reason F10 is bound to a
> visible menu. You can try the suggestion of modifying your gtkrc in this
> thread: https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=129872

*Simon Lundmark*
*CEO*
*Pixeldiet Entertainment AB*