[code] [textadept] Keyboard macro's

From: Richard Philips <richard.philips.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 11:20:33 +0100

Hi All,

the one thing I miss in Textadept are keyboard macro's.

I wrote Lua code to start up sed scripts and awk scripts on regions of text
but keyboard macro's remain very useful.

Now, I seem to remember that, once upon a time, there were keyboard macro's
in Textadept: Scintilla certainly has support for them.

Am I the only person missing this feature ?

What would it take to bring them back ?

Thank you for your opinions,

Richard