Re: [code][textadept] Can't find f10-binding

From: Simon Lundmark <simon.att.pixeldiet.se>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 07:45:37 +0100

Hi Mitchell,

I did manage to solve it but I can't say that it was in a particularly good
solution. I did it by adding the following line to
./share/themes/MS-Windows/gtk-2.0/gtkrc

gtk-menu-bar-accel = ""

I'm curious - how do you set the gtk-theme from within textadept? This
setting should probably be applied the same way as setting the theme.

Cheers,
Simon

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 2:56 PM, Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com> wrote:

> Hi Simon,
>
> On Thu, 5 Feb 2015, Simon Lundmark wrote:
>

>> On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 3:11 PM, Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Simon,
>>>
>>> On Wed, 4 Feb 2015, Simon Lundmark wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,

>>> This is a GTK-specific thing. For whatever reason F10 is bound to a
>>> visible menu. You can try the suggestion of modifying your gtkrc in this
>>> thread: https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=129872
>>>

>> Hey Mitchell,
>>
>> Thanks! But I can't seem to fix it. I added a .gtkrc-2.0 with the
>> described
>> settings in my user-folder but that did nothing. So I tried adding one to
>> few other places but nothing seemed to help. I tried both the ~/.textadept
>> and also the folder where textadept is located and finally in the
>> etc/gtk-2.0/-folder but none of them changed anything. It's not the
>> right-click context menu, it's the "File"-menu that's opened for me.
>>

> Sorry it didn't work. I'm not sure what the solution is, as I just did a
> quick search for the problem. I do know it's a GTK issue though, and not
> Textadept's fault. Hopefully you'll have better luck in your search.

*Simon Lundmark*
*CEO*
*Pixeldiet Entertainment AB*
+46(0)761620695