Re: [code] Python folding pretty broken

From: Carlos Pita <carlosjosepita.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 13:58:19 -0300

Hi Mitchell,

thank you very much for your prompt answer and fix. And sorry for the delay.

It's seems to be working pretty much better, but there are a couple of
issues yet:

1) The module docstring (a string with multiple lines at the very
beginning of the file and thus at the top level) is still being
splitted at blank lines. Also the rendering of the folding lines at
the fringe is a bit flawed, as you can see in the attached screenshot.

2) This is a more serious bug: as I've mentioned before, the only
buffer being folded is the first opened one. Successive buffers don't
get folds.

Now a question:

3) What is the recommended way to stay in sync with textadept(& co)
master(s)? I mean, it's a project depending on other ones, in this
particular case scintillua. This time I just dropped lexer.lua into my
lexers dir, but I would like to pull your commits next time.

Cheers

--
Carlos