[code] [textadept] I want to contribute

From: code <code.att.baez.nyc>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 16:43:35 -0500

Hello,

My name is Alejandro Baez and I have been using Textadept for about a
year now. In that time frame, I have ended up making multiple modules,
configurations, setups, and write-ups for the text editor that can.

Just to name the few I have public:

* [Rust Module/lexer](https://bitbucket.org/a_baez/ta-rust)
* [Hastebin plugin](https://bitbucket.org/a_baez/ta-hastebin)
* [TOML module/lexer](https://bitbucket.org/a_baez/ta-toml)

The rest can be found under my
[bitbucket](https://bitbucket.org/a_baez/profile/repositories?visibility=public&search=ta)
or the git mirrors on
[github](https://github.com/search?q=user%3Aabaez+ta).

Currently I have had the inspiration to write a series of articles on
Textadept usage and practices. There are only two right now, but
planning to release quite a number of them in the next couple of weeks:

* [Textadept and
Snippets](https://medium.com/@a_baez/textadept-and-snippets-e55557c02ff1?source=your-stories)
* [Beautify
Textadept](https://medium.com/@a_baez/beautify-textadept-87a0c6e384a8?source=your-stories)

---
Anyway, I want to do more. I want to work on anywhere in the source that
needs help. Textadept has become part of my toolsets like vim is for me
on shell. It only seems right to help out with what I can in making
Textadept just a little bit better.
So pretty much, what more can I do to help out on Textadept?