Re: [code] Some advice on textadept programming

From: Carlos Pita <carlosjosepita.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 00:58:16 -0300

Hi all,

thank you very much for your answers and advice!

Just some more related questions (these are for evaluating lua code
inside textadept):

* Is it possible to get command history in the C-e line command? If
not, do you think it would be a worthy addition? Why?
* Is it possible to eval a lua selection? If not, do you think it
would be a worthy addition? Why?

Cheers

--
Carlos