[code] New ctags module and language modules

From: Carlos Pita <carlosjosepita.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 03:24:21 -0300

Hi all,

the new ctags module provides a full-fledged tag file search (in project,
current dir, etc). Some language modules like python use ctags for
autocompletion, but the tag file search sequence is not quite the same (and
it's not as good). I would like to see these modules leverage the ctags
module, albeit:

1. This would introduce an interdependence between modules.

2. The find_tag method would have to be generalized a bit: an optional
match predicate would be enough, I guess.

3. The search sequence should be extended to support language related tag
files (maybe using a language key in a similar way than is currently done
for project root keys).

What do you think?

Cheers

--