Re: [code] [textadept] Packaging Lexers with Modules

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 08:52:33 +0100

Hi,

I think it might be possible to fiddle with LEXERPATH but there might be
difficulties because language modules and lexers have by design the same
name.

It would be great if lexers were included in main Scintillua. Other
projects could use them more easily and I wouldn't have to install your
very welcome Fish* lexer, which I just discovered, everywhere :-)

I wrote a few and just send updates to Mitchell, the D lexer by Brian is
also included and updated in main Scintillua ...

* https://github.com/VoltiSubito/ta-fish