Re: [code] Some advice on textadept programming

From: Chris Emerson <c-ta.att.mail.nosreme.org>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 09:20:17 +0000

On Tue, Mar 03, 2015 at 12:58:16AM -0300, Carlos Pita wrote:
> * Is it possible to get command history in the C-e line command? If
> not, do you think it would be a worthy addition? Why?

It's possible to implement it; I've done something like that in my
textadept-vi project (not specifically for the the C-e Lua command line,
but it's on my list of things to get around to). I guess I could try to
split the completion module out if it's useful to people. (It currently
makes use of a slightly modified textredux).

Chris