[code] Recursive fold_all

From: Carlos Pita <carlosjosepita.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 17:32:35 -0300

Hi all,

Not sure whether this is intended or not. Say I do a fold_all contract
in a buffer with a structure like this:

fold_1:
     fold_11:
     fold_12:

I get:

+fold_1...

which is fine. Now if I press C-* over the fold, I get:

fold_1:
     fold_11:
     fold_12:

again (that is, all subfolds expanded). But if I manually toggle
fold_11, fold_12 and fold_1, in that order, using C-*, so that I get:

+fold_1...

as before, now pressing C-* over the fold returns:

fold_1:
     +fold_11...
     +fold_12...

I would like to use fold_all in order to get an outline of the buffer
and then selectively unfold the branch of the tree I'm interested in.
But fold_all seems not to fold recursively but just the top level.

Is this intended? Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers

--
Carlos