[code] Recently used Switch Buffer

From: Ryan Pusztai <rpusztai.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 12:36:08 -0500

Hi,

I am not sure if this has been asked for before, but I would really like to
change the order the default "switch buffer" dialog stores the files in. I
think it is really helpful for quick jumping back and forth if the files
would be stored in a recently used list.

I am not sure where to start. Any ideas? Thanks.

--
Regards,
Ryan