Re: [code] Recently used Switch Buffer

From: Carlos Pita <carlosjosepita.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 14:42:57 -0300

Hi Ryan,

Take a look at Robert modification here [1] for inspiration.

And if you're going for that I suggest you also switch to the last
used buffer in case the user just press enter (leaving an empty
field), so that you don't force him to even press the down key.

[1] https://github.com/rgieseke/ta-common/blob/master/lastbuffer.lua

Cheers

--
Carlos