Re: [code] [textadept] how to change EOL char

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 09:35:41 -0500 (EST)

Hi Chen,

On Fri, 6 Mar 2015, chanble wrote:

> Hi, It's too conspicuous EOL char,so I want change char view. But I
> can't find it.Please help me,thanks.

I'm not sure if I understand your question, so I'll give multiple answers:

* If you want to change the EOL character used, you can use the "Buffer ->
EOL Mode" menu.

* If you want to view EOL characters, use the "Buffer -> Toggle View EOL"
or "View -> Toggle View EOL" menu.

* If you dislike the "CR" and/or "LF" text in the view of EOLs, there is
nothing you can do about that.

I hope this helps.