[code] [textadept] Weekly Update on Contribution Status

From: code <code.att.baez.nyc>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 17:05:21 -0500

Considering I threw myself at basically all the desires Mitchell has
given me to do, I'm going to try to give an update every Friday on what
has currently been done of all the tasks. I will of course still give
information here and there throughout the week while working on them.

Anyway, here's a quick update on the tasks given:

* I finished writing the third article [Textadept Language
Lexers](https://medium.com/@a_baez/textadept-language-lexers-fd96f62e9527).
Calling the series "The Ever Expanding Series on Textadept Guides, Tips,
and Tricks." Also. Adding a new section called `Articles, Guides, and
Write-Ups on Textadept` in the wiki. Let me know if this is alright.

* `ta-diff` as I'm calling the diff tool for textadept is on its way. I
haven't had much time to mess with it this week, but I'll post something
much more extensive next week... hopefully.

* Work on `ta-pm` as I'm calling the project for the package manager has
not yet started. Very excited on making it, but right now I'm waiting on
Mitchell and his write-up about his work in combination with Luarocks.
In the meantime, I'm reading up on luarocks source and getting familiar
with the code to try something.

* The Rust and TOML lexers will get an update later today (when home),
for easier merging later on.

* The other lexers and modules I have hanging around, I will get to
momentarily. Being lazy on this one.

* The snippets overhaul is now starting. As stated with Mitchell's
response, I will be using the indicator approach to mask the snippets
when initiating them.

That's all I have to say for now.

Alejandro Baez