Re: [code] [textadept] Packaging Lexers with Modules

From: Jason Schindler <jschind.att.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 17:16:07 -0600

Please excuse my late response. Things blew up a bit at work.

Please feel free to include the fish lexer I threw together. I've
attached it to this email. I'm very new to Lua and basically just
grabbed a few other lexers and played with it until I thought I got
something useful. If you see opportunities for improvement, please
let me know. Thanks!

-Jason