[code] [textadept] Language module repositories merging

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 12:11:48 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

Prefix note: Users who download new Textadept binaries and module zips
upon each new release and who don't care about maintaining individual
language modules in Textadept's "modules/" directory will be unaffected by
this change described below.

Maintaining separate repositories for individual language modules is
becoming a chore. The original reason for this was to allow module
repositories to live within Textadept's "modules/" directory. (The
"modules/" directory itself cannot be a repository since Textadept has its
own "ansi_c", "lua", and "textadept" modules.)

However, a recent thread on the list prompted me to rethink this strategy.
The "lexers/" directory cannot live as a repository within Textadept's
root directory. Instead on my development machine I have it symlinked.
This also applies to "src/gtdialog", "src/lua/lib/lspawn.c", and others. I
don't think language modules deserve any special treatment.

Therefore, I'm going to merge the CSS, HTML, Python, Rest, Ruby, and YAML
modules into a single repository: textadept_modules[1]. Any of you
maintaining local copies of Textadept and its dependencies' repositories
should add symlinks to your "modules/" directory if possible. (Sorry
Windows users.)

I apologize for any inconvenience, but this makes things easier for me
maintenance-wise.

[1]: http://foicica.com/hg/textadept_modules/