[code] [textadept] [scintillua] Nimrod renamed to Nim

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 20:52:46 +0100

Hi,

the Nimrod language has been renamed to just Nim[1], so this should be
changed. I also would propose changing the run command to compile and run:

textadept.run.run_commands.nim = 'nimrod c --run "%f"'

I had some problems with the current run command (and I think there can
never be spaces in a Nim filename anyway) and the compile/run seems
useful for script like programs.

[1] http://nim-lang.org/