[code] [textadept] Upgrade to Lua 5.3 Complete

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 11:02:19 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Textadept now builds with Lua 5.3 and nightly builds are currently
available for testing. The LuaJIT version of Textadept is still based on
Lua 5.1, but has most Lua 5.2 features enabled, and includes Lua 5.3's
"utf8" library.

While Lua 5.3 deprecates the "bit32" library, Textadept keeps and actively
uses it in order to maintain compatibility with LuaJIT. The use of Lua
5.3's new bitwise operators is discouraged if you care about LuaJIT
compatibility.

Other than that, there are really no breaking changes that I've
experienced in the migration. The only problem I ran into was with the
division operator and expecting an integer return value. For example:

   string.rep('\t', indentation / tab_width)

I had to change this to

   string.rep('\t', math.floor(indentation / tab_width))

since I couldn't use Lua 5.3's '//' (integer division) operator in order
to maintain LuaJIT compatibility.

Let me know if you have questions or experience issues.