Re: [code] [textadept] Weekly Update on Contribution Status

From: code <code.att.baez.nyc>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 18:07:23 -0400

I've escaped the dungeon I was being kept in my job! Until I am captured
again, here are a couple of things I have been able to get done these
past 11 days -_- (It's a week if you count in Sunday+1, +2, +3...)

* Wrote up another article on Textadept[1].
* `ta-snippet` overhaul patch should be finished in the next two weeks
or so (though I can't really count time as you can already tell...).
* `ta-diff` should be finished in the first half of April I think. I do
have something working, but I have this bad habit of not releasing my
code to the public until I feel it's at least in beta. Anyway, this
should make those `vimdiff` calls drop significantly.
* `ta-pm` has not yet started. Mitchell gave me the work he's done and
I'm still reviewing it. At the same time, I sort of want to get the
other simpler tasks completed before I go knee deep into development of
the package manager.

Lastly, I'm attaching both the TOML lexer and Rust lexer for Mitchell to
kindly append to the ever expanding official Textadept supported languages.

I'll try to make sure I don't get captured too quickly for the next
"weekly" update...

[1]: https://medium.com/@a_baez/a-textadept-module-db906f195195