Re: [code] [scintillua]

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 08:24:40 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

On Mon, 23 Mar 2015, Vasileios Anagnostopoulos wrote:

> Newbie,
>
> hi, I followed the instructions to install scintillua. However in the
> Language menu I see none of the scintillua languages listed.

I assume you are using Scintillua with SciTE. Scintillua does not
configure SciTE's menus, so you'll have to add languages to the menu
manually. Just follow the scheme in SciTEGlobal.properties.

> I also have problem installing moonscript syntax highlighting. Can you help
> me?

Simply place the moonscript.lua lexer in Scintillua's "lexers/" directory,
and add an entry in "lexers/lpeg.properties", following the same
convention you see for other lexers in that file. Then you can add a menu
entry if you'd like in SciTE's menu. Otherwise moonscript files should be
detected automatically.

I hope this helps.