[code] Re: [textadept] Error in rest module

From: Richard Philips <richard.philips.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 11:41:31 +0100

Hello Mitchell,

I found the cause of the problem.

After I do an install of textadept, I write also a local "post_init.lua"
(which makes some rest key bindings more in conformance with our local
practices)

In this file, I used 'keys.LANGUAGE_MODULE_PREFIX'.

Thanks for your answer and sorry to border you,

Richard

On Wednesday, March 25, 2015, Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com> wrote:

> Hi Richard,
>
> On Wed, 25 Mar 2015, Richard Philips wrote:
>
> Hi Mitchell,
>>
>> In the nightly build, there is an error in the rest module (presumably due
>> to the keys.LANGUAGE_MODULE_PREFIX issue).
>>

>> The problem is (temporarily) 'solved' by commenting out the lines
>> in textadept/modules/rest/post_init.lua.
>>

> Have you also downloaded the latest nightly modules? The ReST module no
> longer uses `keys.LANGUAGE_MODULE_PREFIX` either.

Richard Philips
<http://anet.be>
Bibliotheek UAntwerpen
Stadscampus - S.A.085