Re: [code] Couple quick questions

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 10:16:05 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Alexander,

On Mon, 6 Apr 2015, Alexander Grotewohl wrote:

> 1 - When I compile with Ctrl-Shift-R, it switches tabs to the Message
> Buffer. Is it possible to make it stay in the current tab?

No, not without creating your own run command that doesn't perform the
switch. It's not recommended, but a quick hack would be to copy
Textadept's "modules/textadept/run.lua" to your
"~/.textadept/modules/textadept/" folder, and edit line 115 from

     emit_output('> '..command, true)

     emit_output('> '..command)

That will turn off tab switching for every build, compile, and run
command.

> 2 - Is it possible to set it to use tabs for everything automatically?

I'm not sure what you mean. Textadept only displays tabs when 2 files are
open. If you're asking for tabs to be shown only when one file is open,
this is not possible at the moment.