[code] [textadept] Source Package for compiling Textadept

From: Lance Larsen <lance.c.larsen.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2015 08:08:58 -0600

I was trying to build textadept over the weekend. The instructions on
the wiki laid out the steps. Step 1 was:

1. Download the most recent Textadept source package.

I was able to do other steps, but I couldn't locate the source package.
It sounded like this contains several external libraries needed to build
textadept. How do I find the source package?

-Lance