Re: [code] keymaps on console

From: Chris Emerson <c-ta.att.mail.nosreme.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 23:25:50 +0100

Hi,

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 12:45:04AM -0700, Joseph McDonald wrote:
> keys['kp7'] = buffer.document_start
> keys['kp1'] = buffer.document_end
>
> any idea how to get them to work in the console and how to let them work
> with numlock off? the same keys work in emacs in the console.

Can you describe briefly how to get, say, a kp1 binding to work in emacs in
the console? ie which terminal, which emacs, and a brief bit of elisp to bind
something? I haven't seriously used Emacs for decades! I haven't seen
anything look like keypad events in gnome-terminal, so I'd be very interested
to see something manage it.

Regards,

Chris