Re: [code] [textadept] segfault on Arch Linux using textadept-curses binary from foicica.com

From: Carlos Franke <carlos_franke.att.posteo.de>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 14:11:20 +0200

Hi Mitchell,

I finally came around to try this on a different distro running live
from a thumbdrive. I meant to try it on more than one distro, but now
there is some unrelated problem with the thumbdrive which prevents me
from booting from it, for now. Hopefully I can resolve this soon.

For the one successful test, I used:
  - Void Linux. (Sorry for using an obscure distribution. As I said, I
meant to try more than one.)
  - the LATEST x86_64 build from foicica.com. (I did not think of using
the NIGHTLY build from last month in time. Next chance I get, I will
use that.)

Result: Segfault. (No backtrace yet - sorry again. That USB issue
caught me half-finished.)

Is there any chance that your builds are somehow incompatible to my
hardware, not my software system? I am mostly ignorant about those
things myself.

Carlos