[code] [textadept] Keep a buffer active

From: Jay Young <jyng7.att.hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 15:43:21 -0500

Is there a way to keep the current buffer active when I run the code from that buffer? For example, I have 2 buffers showing in a split view, some PHP code and then the message buffer. After I run Command-R, I'd like the PHP buffer to stay active so I can continue writing code there instead of the message buffer becoming active. Is this possible?
Thanks.
Jay