Re: [code] [textadept] buffer.set_text and undo

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 09:33:58 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

On Wed, 22 Apr 2015, Heck Fy wrote:

> Hi! I've written a function for my code, that converts CamelStyle
> identifier to snake_case, replacing all occurencies with buffer.get_text,
> gsub and buffer.set_text.
>
> It works great, but I noticied that if I undo after several such replaces
> then the buffer resets to the original text before any replaces and even
> any other manual modificatons!

I have noticed this too every now and then. Since the issue is in
Scintilla (the text editing component Textadept uses), I'm unable to fix
the problem :( If you post a message on the Scintilla mailing list[1], you
might get some more useful feedback.

[1]: http://groups.google.com/group/scintilla-interest