[code] [textadept] Page Guide

From: Jay Young <jyng7.att.hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 22:05:08 -0500

Is it possible to have a page guide in Textadept? For example, if I wanted to limit each line to 80 characters, it would be nice to have a vertical line in column 81 as a visual to show if I'm going past 80 characters. I'm thinking this may be possible in a theme, but struggling figuring this out.
Thanks.
Jay