Re: [code] [textadept] Page Guide

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 07:39:27 +0200

Hi Jay,

you need

-- Long Lines.
buffer.edge_mode = not CURSES and buffer.EDGE_LINE or buffer.EDGE_BACKGROUND
buffer.edge_column = 80

in your `.textadept/properties.lua`

Many more possible settings can be found in Textadept's properties.lua
[1], which you can copy and overwrite in your `properties.lua` file.

[1] http://foicica.com/hg/textadept/file/tip/properties.lua