[code] [textadept] Textadept Quick Reference Second Edition

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2015 12:41:37 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Textadept Quick Reference Second Edition is now available for purchase as
an ebook. The print book via Amazon US and Amazon Europe will be available
in the next 3-5 days -- I'll send another e-mail at that time.

http://foicica.com/textadept/MEDIA.html#Book

The available excerpt has a preface that describes what is new in this
edition.

If you purchased the first edition in the last 30 days, you will be
entitled to a free copy of the second edition. Otherwise the full price
applies.

I do not plan to offer and distribute signed print copies this time
around. However, if you would really like to have one, are willing to
wait, and are willing to cover shipping fees (~$8 for US domestic and ~$20
international), contact me and we'll work something out.