Re: [code] [textadept] double-click tab bar event handling

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 13:00:32 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Ryan,

On Wed, 6 May 2015, Mitchell wrote:

> Hi Ryan,
>
> On Tue, 5 May 2015, Ryan Pusztai wrote:
>
>> Hi Mitchell,
>>
>> On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 2:31 PM, Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Gabriel,
>>>
>>> On Mon, 4 May 2015, Gabriel Dubatti wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi everyone,

>>> Thanks for your contribution! If you get the chance, please put it up on
>>> the wiki[1] for those not subscribed to the mailing list :)
>>>

>> Could this event just be added to Textadept? This way we can implement
>> whatever we want.
>
> I'll consider this and get back to you.

There appears to be a GTK bug (at least in GTK 2.24.10) that prevents the
first tab from emitting a double-click event. Since the Windows version of
Textadept uses GTK 2.24.10, I cannot include this by default in Textadept.
I don't think there are later releases of GTK for Windows that are
non-GTK3.