Re:Re: [textadept][code] buffer.indic_style[INDIC_BRACEMATCH] don't work before run 'reset()'

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 11:09:37 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Chen Bo,

On Wed, 13 May 2015, chanble wrote:

> Sorry, I can't express clearly.
> Change brace match color that is work, but change brace style(INDIC_DOTBOX) is not work, after I restart textadept.
> High light style also( high light's style is strange, It's style is grey background not box).
> Their style is ok after reset it.

Sorry, I misspoke about the theme file. You should make your changes in
your '~/.textadept/properties.lua' file, as Textadept's properties.lua
sets the brace style (which probably overwrites your theme file's
settings).

>>> local INDIC_BRACEMATCH = textadept.editing.INDIC_BRACEMATCH
>>> buffer.indic_style[INDIC_BRACEMATCH] = buffer.INDIC_DOTBOX
>>> buffer.indic_alpha[INDIC_BRACEMATCH] = 255
>>> buffer.indic_outline_alpha[INDIC_BRACEMATCH] = 100

I was able to put this in my properties.lua and it worked (but the dots
are a bit hard to see).