[code] [textadept] Command line option

From: Richard Philips <richard.philips.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 16:05:30 +0200

Hi Mitchell,

Sometimes, when I notice something in Textadept, I am not sure if the cause
is related to my own extensions.

I remove then my ~/.textadept directory, look again and restore
 ~/.textadept

This is quite cumbersome: would it be possible to add an extra command line
option that bypasses the ~/.textadept ?

Thanks,

Richard

--