RE: [code] [textadept] Run both Python 2 and 3

From: Jay Young <jyng7.att.hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 22:00:49 -0500

This works perfect! I was also experimenting with snippets today and am just amazed at how much Textadept can do! I wish I could use Textadept as a replacement for Adobe's irritating Extendscript as well, but that's not looking very hopeful at the moment.
Thank you again, Mitchell (and Robert), for your help and awesomeness!
Jay