[code] [textadept] Use a Space view in OS X

From: Jay Young <jyng7.att.hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 13:53:22 -0500

On some apps in OS X, by clicking the green button at the top left of the app window, it moves that app to it's own "Space" and fills the entire screen with the app along with hiding it's title bar. The menu bar is also hidden, but drops down if the mouse pointer is moved to the top of the screen.

Since this is OS X specific, I wouldn't recommend this be added to Textadept itself, but does anyone know if there's a way I could make this work? I work on a MacBook Air (running Yosemite) and to be able to fill the screen (in a separate Space) would be helpful. I'd like to be able to hide the title bar as well, although it would be nice to keep the status bar in view (I don't know if that would be possible though).

Not a must have, but thought I'd ask.

Thanks.

Jay