RE: [code] [textadept] Use a Space view in OS X

From: Jay Young <jyng7.att.hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 16:58:12 -0500

Hi Mitchell,
Thank you for your quick reply.
"ui.maximized = true" does maximize the window in the current Finder screen, but not in full-screen in a separate Space. I did a little more research, and as you mentioned, I too am thinking this probably isn't possible. I found this link where you can edit nib files (not really a good idea), but I don't believe Textadept has nibs.
    http://www.tuaw.com/2011/07/25/hackinations-making-any-os-x-app-full-screenable-in-lion/
No big deal though, I can live without full-screen. :-)
Jay