[code] Samples of compiler & run commands

From: Arnel Legaspi <jalespring.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 01:45:16 +0800

Hello,

I'm currently working on a Go module for Textadept. I've been using the
language modules available from the Textadept site, as well as Robert
Gieseke's code, as a quick-and-dirty guide to the editor's API and the
Lua language.

The repository is on Bitbucket if anyone's interested:

   https://bitbucket.org/rcl_/ta-go/

Currently, it can perform basic syntax checks using a built-in tool
('gofmt') and a 3rd-party one ('goimports'). Feedback is welcome.

I would like to add compile and run commands/settings to the module. Are
there any existing TA language modules which contain compile/build/run
settings which I can use as a guide (and possibly borrow code from)?

Thanks,
Arnel