[code] [textadept] Programmatically moving splits

From: Chris Emerson <c-ta.att.mail.nosreme.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 22:37:30 +0100

Hi,

I don't think it's possible to programatically move split positions if both
halves have been split. Eg in the following case:

view1 | view2

===============
view3 | view4

The only API I can see is "view.size". view1.size and view2.size both
move the vertical split between them, view3.size and view4.size both
move their split, and there's no way of moving the horizontal one.

Would it be possible to have some way of doing it? :-)

My best idea (I haven't thought very hard) is stuffing some kind of ID
into the result of ui.get_split_table(), and passing that to another
function in ui (ui.move_split(id, value) or something).

Thanks,

Chris