[code] [textadept]

From: Balint Torok <12toba.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 10:08:25 +0200

Hello!

I have a kind of a structured text, like a book with chapters, titles, sub
titles and "normal" text, and I would like to implement an outline view.
Folding would be almost ok, but not quite. With folding a part of a text is
either completely hidden, and only the fold header is visible; or the
complete text is visible. I would like to have something between these two
fold states. I would like to have a state where when a text is folded the
fold header is displayed together with the fold headers contained directly
in the folded text. No normal text is displayed.This way I would be able to
"drill down" to the part of the text that I'm interested in, and see
nothing else.
Not sure if folding is the appropriate way to do this, since it would
require a change of the parser each time I would like to open another level
of a nested fold.
Is there a way to programmatically hide/show lines of text?

Kind Regards,
Toba