[code] [textadept] 2 Questions

From: Jay Young <jyng7.att.hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 18:12:07 +0000

1. Is it possible to make a small scroll window (similar to what appears for auto-completion selections) that shows all the functions in the current buffer? And by clicking on one takes you immediately to that function?

2. I don't use tabs at the top of the window (in order to save space) in Textadept, but often realize I've selected the wrong buffer and start typing in the wrong file. I know you can see the buffer name in the title bar, but was wondering if there's a way to make the line numbers a different color only in the active buffer?

Thanks.

Jay