Re: [code] [textadept] Spell-check poll

From: DrTebi <drtebi.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 10:57:07 -0700

I would like it too. It looks a bit lame if my source code has
spelling mistakes in the comments :(

My question though is, in which language would the spell-checked be? I
usually need English, German, and Spanish. That's how I setup Firefox.
Would one have to download specific dictionaries, or am I missing the
point completely here?

Regards,
DrTebi

On Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 8:01 AM, Jason Schindler <jschind.att.gmail.com> wrote:
> I think it's worth it.
>
> -Jason
>
> On Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 1:16 AM, Rena <hyperhacker.att.gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, Aug 30, 2015 at 2:00 AM, Heck Fy <shitpoet.att.gmail.com> wrote:
>> > the feature would be great, but i agree with Rena that the size is
>> > surprising!
>> > may be it's because of advanced features like spell suggestions?
>> > i think it will be enough to have just the simplest built-in spell
>> > checking without any advanced options, content menus and so on.
>> > --
>> > You are subscribed to code.att.foicica.com.
>> >

>> Actually, I was surprised not just at the size for the spelling
>> library but also for TextAdept itself. How does code take up 850k?
>>
>> --
>> Sent from my Game Boy.
>> --

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of
low price is forgotten."