Re: [code] [textadept] Spell-check poll

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 18:19:09 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

On Sun, 30 Aug 2015, DrTebi wrote:

> My question though is, in which language would the spell-checked be? I
> usually need English, German, and Spanish. That's how I setup Firefox.
> Would one have to download specific dictionaries, or am I missing the
> point completely here?

Textadept would try to use the hunspell dictionary installed on your
system first (based on your detected locale) before defaulting to its
built-in English dictionary. You'd be able to load additional dictionaries
from the system too. Additional dictionaries would have to be downloaded
by you or your system's package manager.