[code] [textadept] Autoindent tweak

From: Chris Emerson <c-ta.att.mail.nosreme.org>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 23:05:39 +0100

Hi,

I really like textadept.editing.AUTOINDENT.

One thing that's slightly annoying, though (ie not what I've been used to
elsewhere), is that I end up leaving otherwise empty lines with spaces
around.

The behaviour I'd ideally want is that when you move the cursor off the
line that's just been autoindented without adding/removing any characters,
(either by pressing "enter" to make another new line, or using cursor keys,
mouse, etc.), the newly added intentation is removed again.

Alternatively, perhaps the autoindent could be implemented using virtual
space - but I don't want virtual space otherwise.

I'm struggling to find a reliable way to get it to behave exactly as I like.
Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Chris