Re: [code] [textadept] Crashing when setting the color for line numbers

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 13:48:54 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Attila,

On Mon, 7 Sep 2015, Attila Nemeth wrote:

> Hi list!
>
> I have wrote some functions and assigned them to some keybindings.
> Unfortunately one of the functions crashes textadept on Windows (but not on
> Linux). Is there some kind of a log file where I could see what the error
> was? What is the best practice to develop/debug scripts for textadept?

Debugging on Windows is annoying. Really the only thing to do is get a
nightly version of Textadept (which has debugging symbols enabled),
reproduce the crash, and try to make something of the report generated by
Windows.

Feel free to post details to the list or me directly and we can try to
figure out what's going wrong.