[code] [textadept] New spellcheck module on the wiki

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 16:30:51 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Thanks to everyone for their feedback in an earlier thread on including a
spell checker in core Textadept. I've decided for now to bite the bullet
and create a loadable, shared library spell checker for all platforms
instead of compiling it into the editor. It doesn't feel right to increase
Textadept's binary size by ~30% (from ~850k to ~1.1MB) just to include a
spell checker. Textadept has always been about minimalism, and right now
that doesn't feel minimalist enough. (I'm not going to rule out the
possibility that this will eventually make it into core, though.)

At any rate, the new spell checker module has been posted on the wiki:

   http://foicica.com/wiki/spellcheck

Source is here:

   http://foicica.com/hg/spellcheck

There are installation and usage instructions on the wiki. I've tested it
on Linux, Windows, and Mac OSX with English and a bit of Romanian (for
basic UTF-8 character support checks). However I'm sure there are other
language issues, so please let me know when you find bugs!