Re: [code] [textadept] New spellcheck module on the wiki

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 08:43:39 +0200

Hi Mitchell,

thanks a lot for this, this should become very useful!

First bug reports:

# Open User Dictionary menu
The menu entry to open the user dictionary is missing a separator:
l. 238
  io.open_file(user_dicts..'/user.dic') -- <== Missing `/`

(Not sure if `lfs` already handles separators on Windows ...)

# Mark Misspelled Words menu
The `textadept-themes` collection does not define `color.yellow` so
users with a theme from it won't see highlighted spelling warnings.

I could add `color.yellow` but I find yellow very low contrast even for
the default `light` and `dark` theme, so maybe `spellcheck` could use
`color.red` which is already defined in `textadept-themes` for the diff
lexer?

Thanks again,
Robert