Re: [code] [textadept] Snippets refactoring

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 13:50:24 +0200

Hi Mitchell,

Am 19/09/15 um 03:56 schrieb Mitchell:
> I've committed a change[1] that refactored Textadept's snippet
> implementation to use indicators instead of placeholder text (all those
> ugly %()<>[] symbols are now gone!).

that's great! How are the placeholders supposed to look like now? As I
noticed the changes to the default dark/light themes I was looking into
whether I need to update the Themes collection but I wasn't sure what
the default is supposed to look like.
Would be nice to have them maybe in a roundbox I thought.